Thursday, February 14, 2013

Intro to Kandy Fashion ♡


                                                                                
Hey dudes and dudettes,
        The names Kandy~ I have always liked fashion, and I'm not your typical frou frou, even though some of the fashion I'm into has some cute/girly aspects to it. I'm more one of those tomboy stero-types. I love darker colored clothing compared to its inverse, pink. Pink is not on my friends list, it has been disconnected from my liking of that color group, although hot pink is an exception, but shoosh you didn't hear that from me ;). So my blog is going to incorporate the various types of fashions I'm into and what goes with what. I will do reviews on the latest fashion trends for the categories of Scene, Goth, Gamer Chick/Dude, and "Hipster" if you like to call it that. I'll also give some insight to people I look up to on fashion for the most part. As I mentioned about being a tomboy, and giving fashion tips for Gamers of all sorts, I will also being creating a blog about Video Games, and what's hot! Yay! I know right, so much that's going on~! Be nice though, since I am new to this blogging shit, and enjoy what I have to offer :). As alway Kandy loves you~




No comments:

Post a Comment